Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My first Blog

This is my first ever blog and I don't know why I am so keen in getting my mind known to others. I have always had ideas which I seldom pen down. Going back to my school days I was never good in English and my essays were like 'Tintumom' jokes that are popular among the mallus.
My inspiration to write blogs happened when I sat with my colleges, watching ipl, chatting about things which are happening in our company(where I work) and the effects of drinking(which we were doing at that time).
My ambitions have been plenty but being a blogger(assuming I will continue) was my last one. Even as I type now I am thinking what I should be typing to make this blog look so interesting and I think the key is in having plenty of ideas ,words and skill to combine all of them to make it articulate.
Today I am in mumbai watching ipl on tv and my aim is to watch at least one match before I leave mumbai back to trivandrum. Trying to blog while watching ipl is like ignoring a Hot babe while she is passing by.
Will continue with more of my experience and inspiring ideas soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment